Monday, October 11, 2010

So, there is evidently a push by some monstrous evil developer person to build on top of CIVIL WAR battlefields, OH MY! Who knew this was a problem? Well evidently the people at the local burger joint did because they decided to be AWARE and help out these poor little defenseless battlefields. Now if you want to support this cause go ahead, as far as I know this is a legit organization, the slightly humorous thing that I find in all of this is the manner in which this organization is presented. If I didn't know better I might think that this box, with its sloppily written message on the outside, was just a clever ploy by some employee of this establishment to make a little extra beer money. So to me the real question here is, "am i really supporting this somewhat iffy sounding organization, or am I funding the revelries of some wayward person"? Well I guess I'll leave it up to each individual to support what they feel is legit or not.
On behalf of awareness,
Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment