Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy Feet

This post has been a long time in coming... but I am SO EXCITED to share about a cause worth... um.... being aware of?

No, no, no.

More than that!

I'm talking about a new movement:
FROM AWARENESS TO ACTION.

This blog was started originally because it seemed like everybody and their dog was coming out with something to be aware of. We thought it was funny. So we said, "Why not just come up with a place where we can promote pointlessness and have fun with it?"
And so we did.
But!
I have found some things to be aware of that call for more than just awareness.
They call for action.



And so I bought me some TOMS.
I can't say how much I am behind this group of people. Not only are the shoes super comfy (I wear them all.the.time), but for every pair of shoes that you buy, TOMS gives away a pair to a child in need.
Why is this such a big deal? Well, for one, a lot of kids get diseases because of being barefoot and secondly, in many places, kids can't go to school because shoes are required to attend.
I could go on, but this very helpful report says it better and with more class than I can :) Read it.
And also? DO something.

Peace and Blessin's -Liz.

[they take you to happy places]

[:)]

[sweet box, sweet flag, sweet sticker, sweet shoes]

[my two most worn pairs of shoes :)]

No comments:

Post a Comment